Monday, December 24, 2007

T'was The Night Before Christmas....


...And all through the house, there were no signs of labor, things were quiet as a mouse!
Hey all! I would have posted something sooner, but my days are so very uneventful, I am afraid I might bore you all with my life on bedrest. Here is a picture of Parker with Santa. He was thrilled to see him! His favorite movie right now is "The Polar Express" (known at our house as "the train movie") and he gets so excited when they finally get to the North Pole and see Santa. He jumps up and down on the couch yelling, "Santa, Santa! Ho, ho, ho!" He still doesn't quite get the concept that Santa is coming tonight to bring him presents, but I am sure there will be plenty of years in the future for him to look forward to that.
As for the rest of us, we are happy to report that there are no babies here yet. I will only be happy to report that for about 2 more days, because after Christmas comes and goes, I am not sure how much more I can take! Of course, we are so happy that I have gone this far without any major problems or early labor. I guess I should count my blessings insetad of thinking of how much it hurts just to stand up! I have a doctor's appointment at 10 am on the day after Christmas, so we'll see if anything has changed. For now, lets just cross our fingers that nothing happens until then. More than anything, I think I will just feel guilty if my doctor has to come in and deliver me on Christmas Day. I already promised him I wouldn't....

2 comments:

michelle manning said...

Jenni! I told you we would check up on you during our vacation. Hang in there friend - pretty soon you will have two little precious babies to show for all of your hard work and pain. Hope you are having a beautiful Christmas!

Lindsey S. said...

Parker has to be one of the cutest kids on earth! He must take after his Aunt..... NOT! Luckily he's got Jenni's looks...Just playing Joshy! It was fun talking to you guys today. I'm excited to see pictures of the twins! Merry Christmas! And Jenni just make sure Josh is doing everything. Hopefully you will have them soon and then you can just have some fun! Well kind of!