Sunday, December 9, 2007

Saturday Afternoon In Arkansas




Saturday was an uneventful day for me (that is nothing new these days). I was feeling pretty tired (that's nothing new, either) but Josh and Parker got to go spend some quality time with friends at the local bowling alley (c'mon, it was Saturday, and we live in Arkansas!). It was Parker's first time bowling where he actually got to bowl by himself. Josh took some video for me to watch, and it was pretty cute, so I thought I'd post it for you all to see. We aren't crossing our fingers for him to hit the professional ciurcut anytime soon, but that's okay, there's always golf...

Coolest Kid at the Bowling Alley!



6 comments:

Beth said...

that is the cutest video. i love how the ball moves much slower than his attention span.

Leah said...

Kate says that Parker is funny at bowling. Go Parker!!

Matt said...

I could totally crush him!

Christy said...

Jenny, this is your long lost cousin! I've never seen or met your little boy before...he is CUTE! How old is he?

Lindsey S. said...

That had to be the cutest thing I ever did see. I have the cutest nephew ever. I miss Parker so so much. I'm going to have to talk my dad into flying Mom and I out there again when the babies come and so we can come visit!! And so Parker can play with his favorite Aunt! :) I am so glad you guys started a blog! I just did a little bit ago too, and its crazy how much people get into it, but its so much fun. I hope things are well. We miss you guys and love you so much!!

The Millers said...

Hey you guys,

We are so glad that you guys have a blog! It will be so fun to keep track of you guys, especially when the twins arrive! Parker is so cute -- it would be great to see you guys in person sometime. Ellery is a Christmas baby, and we feel, and tell her, that it just makes her extra special because she gets to share her birthday with the day we celebrate's Christ's birth. She seems to be buying it! Anyway, good luck these next couple of weeks. We'll keep checking the blog for the news!