Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas!


It was a very Merry Christmas at the Hall home this year! We had so much fun opening gifts with Parker, he was hilarious! He would open one gift, and then want to play with it, and not open anything else. We actually had to take toys away so he would finish opening them all. His first gift was a little spider man scooter (I'll include a picture below) and he rode it around for about 10 minutes before he even lookd at any other gifts! Later on, and with Josh's help, we managed to have a turkey dinner, and then we visited our friends, the Kubals. We couldn't have asked for a better day! Here are some more pictures...











I've had some "complaints" about this blog that there are no pictures of me in my large and pregnant state, so here is one for all of you! This is me and Parker, he is showing the camera his new spider man action figure. And yes, if you can see that close, my feet are purple, they look that way all the time these days. Lack of circulation....





Here is Parker and Josh playing "tackle" with Parker's new football. The game is pretty basic and goes a little something like this: Josh throws the ball to Parker, Parker catches it, and then runs at Josh as fast as he can and tries to knock him over. Josh has yet to teach Paker the difference between "offense" and "defense" so Paker plays both sides. As long as he gets the ball AND gets to tackle someone, he is happy.





Here is one of Parker's favorite Christmas gifts, a dinosaur from Grandma and Papa that roars and walks. He walked it back and forth on the coffee table for the better part of an hour before I couldn't take it anymore and "helped" him choose a new toy to play with. Thank you, Mom.... :)







This is the new Spider Man Scooter. We haven't ventured outside with it yet, because it has been cold and rainy, but he's getting better at pushing with his foot. He likes it better when Josh or I push him "really fast."
As you have probably figured out, I have not had the babies yet. Now that Christmas is over my main priority is going to be trying to ge them out! I can't take it anymore!! WHen I saw the doctor the day after Christmas he said I had not really progressed much, and I was free to get up and around. I have realized at this point that is much easier said than done, jsut getting up off the couch is no small task! (Sad, I know!) It is hard work just to move myself around! :) I go in on Monday (New Year's Eve!) for another ultrasound and non-stress test, it will be my last chance to have these babies in 2007!! WIsh me luck, we will keep you posted!!

6 comments:

mom/diane said...

Thanks for the pictures. I don't think you look that big but, of course, I am not carrying those babies. I am happy Parker liked the dinosaur. Sorry...
Hope to see you soon.

Linda Hall said...

Wow! I thought the exact same thing as Diane (above). I guess it must be a great picture because you don't look that big Jenni! I guess we need a full standing side view . . . ha! I can't wait to see and kiss the new babies and Parker also. I can't believe how much he has grown up in the last six months. Love you all, Mom/Linda

The Millers said...

Thanks for the update. Looks like you had a great Christmas. Sorry no babies yet, but I guess it is better for them as long as they can stay in. We'll keep checking back for updates!

Lindsey S. said...

Congrats on the babies!!!! My Dad emailed everyone this morning letting us know you had them last night!! You got them out in 2007! Nice Job! haha They are on Olivia's birthday. I don't think we have enough of the same birthdays in our family yet...I'm so excited to see pictures. I know you guys are as busy as ever. Try to relax and make Josh change diapers, wake up with the babies, and cook!! Oh and Jenni, I don't think its possible for you to look big. You look great.

Mary said...

yeah, I think the picture actually makes you look smaller than when I saw you the other night! No offense, of course, you were carrying twins! I am glad you had a great Christmas!

Cheramie said...

jenni, congrats on those twins! i talked to josh and i'm glad to hear everything went well. oh, i found your blog through aimee's. sorry, but, i get to see your private life now!